In this article, we will talk about How To Launch AWS EC2 Instance and How Route 53 service is also used to route your website on the given DNS.
We will be discussing two important Amazon Web Services that are Amazon EC2 & Amazon Route 53.
This tutorial is covered in 2 parts
- Brief knowledge about Amazon EC2 & Amazon Route 53.
- Practical demo of Amazon EC2 – Route 53 demo will be covered in the next video
In these videos, you will learn about
- What is Amazon EC2? (Brief Explanation)
- What is Amazon Machine Image?
- How to Launch a fresh new Amazon EC2 instance?
- What are security groups?
- How to enable monitoring?
- What is an Elastic IP?
- How to associate an Elastic IP with your newly created EC2 instance?
- What is Amazon Route 53? (Brief Explanation)
======================= Important Links ======================
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon EC2 Pricing
- Amazon Instance Types
- Free AWS Training and Certification
- From core concepts to beginner tutorials, find the information you need to start building on AWS
Was that a useful Article? Let me know your comments & feedback.